Páginas

24 de janeiro de 2023

Bad Religion - Don't Sell Me Short

 
We don't need any more mountainsBecause the trail buildersFailed to give us passage thereSo we can't reach the sky
 We don't need any more failureThere is human tragedyThat's written everywhereAnd we are all too young to die
 Like a mystery that's here to staySome people never go away'cause they've got something to say
 Don't sell me short!You've been wrong too longDon't brush me offJust because I don't belongLike it or not I'm all you've got,Dispose when I'm shotJust don't sell me short I might not be who you thought
 We don't need any more fablesBecause the writers have passedAnd left us lessonlessAnd we must find our own way
 We don't need any more privilegeThere is vivid desperationThat is powerlessThat no surplus can repay
 Like the fix of rapture in a tranceOh, fates are sealed by circumstanceSo you've got to take a chance
 Don't sell me short!You've been wrong too longDon't brush me offJust because I don't belongPass me on by, ignore my cry,Forget me when I dieJust don't sell me short,Not while I'm still alive
 Everybody's talking about heaven on earth,I'm still trying to figure outJust what I'm worthI'm full of emotionAnd stuff you can't containAnd you just want toFlush me down the drainBut you can't make me go away
 
 Don't sell me short!You've been wrong too longDon't brush me offJust because I don't belongLike it or not I'm all you've got,Dispose when I'm shotJust don't sell me short I might not be who you thought.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário